Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sykoholic
Question #1 - Is there any way/place to get a decent digital copy of the map of downtown Seattle from the old "Seattle Sourcebook"?

Question #2 - Is there any "official" info about Vancouver BC/SSC beyond the little bit in "Shadows of North America" and the "Tails You Lose" novel?
TBRMInsanity
QUOTE (Sykoholic @ Mar 29 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Question #2 - Is there any "official" info about Vancouver BC/SSC beyond the little bit in "Shadows of North America" and the "Tails You Lose" novel?

There is a little information in Native American Nations Volume One (pg 77-91).
Method
One here and here. Neither as a detailed as the individual district maps in the Seattle Sourcebook however. There is a .pdf map from Runners Havens released around the same time as the book, but the level of detail isn't any better than these and I can't seem to find that online anywhere. Good Luck.
Sykoholic
What I'm hoping for is something like this but better quality(ie: not an obvious scan)
Socinus
If you can get the Runner Havens book it has TONS of info on Seattle. A whole chapter in fact
Necro Sanct
Here is a street view of downtown I tossed together since I saw you were looking for a map. For old style Seattle I can just add the numbered locations. Most of the Runner Havens locations for newer Seattle are not on here since exact addresses are almost non-existent. I used the new locations along with the old number references for those locations that were mentioned and still around in Runner Havens. Let me know if it is similar to what you are looking for. If you need any specific changes to it such as black & white, old or new locations added (at my placement discretion for new ones due to above) and so forth let me know.

Since Seattle is such an often used locale I will probably expand upon the map and tweak things with it due to having some spare time on my hands.

Map of Downtown Seattle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012