Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Matrix Paragons
Shadowfox
post Apr 9 2009, 05:19 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,629

So, I completely love the idea of Paragons on the matrix, but none of my players are technomancers. Have any of you found ways to incorporate these into stories and/or complications? Can you even be aware of Paragons if you aren't a technomancer?

I'm just trying to find a way to put it in my story because it's such a cool concept.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Caadium
post Apr 9 2009, 05:32 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,646

You can use them for a NPC built as the threat of a run. Perhaps a Technomancer, or maybe even a free Sprite. In trying to learn who and what they are looking for the players can learn about Paragons.

Just a quick thought of how you might be able to use them.

+Quote Post
Prospero
post Apr 9 2009, 06:08 AM
Post #3

Illuminate of the New Dawn

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 4,700

Besides having an NPC technomancer follow one of them, you could also have an AI NPC or a free sprite somehow be associated with a Paragon. If any PCs interact with particular nodes frequently, the AI or free sprite could make its home there and gradually get to know the PC/become a contact and therefore bring knowledge of the Paragons into the game. This would work even better if the AI was living in a PCs CHN.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:33 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.