Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matrix Paragons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shadowfox
So, I completely love the idea of Paragons on the matrix, but none of my players are technomancers. Have any of you found ways to incorporate these into stories and/or complications? Can you even be aware of Paragons if you aren't a technomancer?

I'm just trying to find a way to put it in my story because it's such a cool concept.
Caadium
You can use them for a NPC built as the threat of a run. Perhaps a Technomancer, or maybe even a free Sprite. In trying to learn who and what they are looking for the players can learn about Paragons.

Just a quick thought of how you might be able to use them.
Prospero
Besides having an NPC technomancer follow one of them, you could also have an AI NPC or a free sprite somehow be associated with a Paragon. If any PCs interact with particular nodes frequently, the AI or free sprite could make its home there and gradually get to know the PC/become a contact and therefore bring knowledge of the Paragons into the game. This would work even better if the AI was living in a PCs CHN.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012