Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Columbus Ohio
Writer
post Apr 16 2009, 03:04 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,061

I have one player, but we are looking for a couple more in the Columbus, Ohio area. If you are looking for a game, let me know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sinthalix
post May 26 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,483

Are you still looking for players? I will probably be moving to the Columbus area in a month or two.

I've been GMing SR (all editions) for the past 20 years and am currently running a long standing campaign in my local area as well as Missions at a local game store.

I would be happy to simply be a player though, since I so rarely get to actually play.

Please let me know if ya'll are still looking for people.

+Quote Post
daddystabz
post Jun 6 2009, 02:57 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 17,246

My longtime group will be starting a new Shadowrun 4th. edition game soon. We could use a person that has SR 4 GM'ing experience if you might be interested or we might have a spot for a player if interested.

+Quote Post
sinthalix
post Jun 7 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,483

I'm interested in either.

Are there any game stores in the area? I'm also a CDT Special Agent for Shadowrun, so I'd also like to get with any of the local game stores to set up Missions events.

If everything goes as planned I will be moving there 1 July.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:55 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.