IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Astral Projection and Manifesting, Can you "see" if you manifest?
Dr. Dodge
post May 20 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,683

If you are astrally projecting and you manifest, can you see in the material plane? For example, if i am projecting and manifest, can I now read signs, text etc? If you manifest, you can hear other people, but can you physically see them (not just astrally see them)?

I don't believe it is possible, but i have heard some arguments that you can. In the BBB it doesn't explicitly state "you cannot see (as in eyeballs)" but on the other hand, it does say you can communicate (but doesn't mention sight) but at the same time it is also a "psychic" sense. So i guess it is a case of RAW vs RAI maybe? Thoughts/evidence?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Medicineman
post May 20 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 7,015

No,he can't read because He's still on the Astral Plane.The Mage is just making yourself visible to the Mundanes.
and since you can Hear Mundanes on the Astral Plane (even without Manifesting)thats why you can "interact" with the Material World

with a manifesting Dance
Medicineman

+Quote Post
Dr. Dodge
post May 21 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,683

actually i found the answer in FAQ...i should learn to look harder.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:06 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.