Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [SR4] - Toxic paths
Machiavelli
post May 28 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,749

I don´t have the approbriate rulebook in front of me, so maybe you can help me with the following questions:

- black mages are intented to be closest to toxic paths. Is there a specific section in the books, that prevents mages to learn toxic metatechniques or spells like the one that uses radiation? (can´t remember the name, was mentioned in some german adverture if I remember right.)

- some forms of the toxic paths are "not so far" away from the common black mages intentions nor seem they to be unplayable...unpleasant yes...but not unplayable (power seeking, destroying everybody that doesn´t fit in their way of living etc.)...so is there really a strict frontier that absolutely prevents an PC to switch to the "dark side"? E.g. that his mentor spirit simply looses his balance and tends a little more to the dark part of his nature?

- I could only find one "path" at all, but I missed specific mentor spirits. Haven´t there been mentor spirits like "radiation" in previous SR editions? What do you use instead? The warped basic totems? Nothing specific?

It would be great to get some proposals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crusher Bob
post May 28 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 4,253

I'm pretty sure that Frank wrote up some stuff for playable toxic mages, leeme use ye olde search function...

+Quote Post
Machiavelli
post May 28 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Already used. Didn´t wanted to hear "use the search function" curses.^^ But maybe you can find something? Arrrrrh...^^

+Quote Post
Crusher Bob
post May 28 2009, 02:36 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 4,253

Here we are...

+Quote Post
Machiavelli
post May 28 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Ok, i´m stupid (or lazy) thank you very much. You are invited to our international SR session in a coffee-shop in amsterdam.^^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:20 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.