Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Resonance Well?, Lifestyle
tsuyoshikentsu
post Jun 26 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,997

Okay, so I'll admit: I'm really unfamiliar with Matrix rules in general and technomancers in particular. (In an off-topic note, if anyone has the page numbers for those magical Unwired examples, I'll love you forever.) I've taken over a PBP game that the DM gave up on, and now I've got a player with the lifestyle option of a Resonance well at their house.

What rating should the well be? I don't feel like I'm experienced enough to be deciding this without the input of others.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuctShuiTengu
post Jun 26 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,162

It doesn't say, but given the Aspected Domain quality at the same price (and the bonus from In Tune, also same price), I'd assume that it's a rating 2 Resonance Well.

+Quote Post
WyldKnight
post Jun 27 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,140

I think another important thing to think about is the difference between it and In Tune. The thing is like a bloody beacon for everything attuned to the Resonance. That could be both a good and a bad thing.

+Quote Post
The Jake
post Jun 27 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 872

I'd assume 2 but it would be nice to know for sure since there is no errata for RC.

- J.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:24 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.