Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Resonance Well?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
tsuyoshikentsu
Okay, so I'll admit: I'm really unfamiliar with Matrix rules in general and technomancers in particular. (In an off-topic note, if anyone has the page numbers for those magical Unwired examples, I'll love you forever.) I've taken over a PBP game that the DM gave up on, and now I've got a player with the lifestyle option of a Resonance well at their house.

What rating should the well be? I don't feel like I'm experienced enough to be deciding this without the input of others.
DuctShuiTengu
It doesn't say, but given the Aspected Domain quality at the same price (and the bonus from In Tune, also same price), I'd assume that it's a rating 2 Resonance Well.
WyldKnight
I think another important thing to think about is the difference between it and In Tune. The thing is like a bloody beacon for everything attuned to the Resonance. That could be both a good and a bad thing.
The Jake
I'd assume 2 but it would be nice to know for sure since there is no errata for RC.

- J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012