IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> details about Sovereign Tribal Council?, anyone know where this is?
sir fwank
post Aug 17 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 623

pretty obvious from the topic, i'm looking for details about the sovereign tribal council.

i'm guessing shadows of north am might reference STC, but i've misplaced my copy. i checked NAN 1, but i only saw a history about it, nothing about its members or much else...

anyone know if any of the books have more info on it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nath
post Aug 17 2009, 07:54 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

As far as I know, Shadows of North America is really the only book to give more than a passing mention of the STC.

+Quote Post
the_real_elwood
post Aug 17 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,349

STC headquarters are in Cheyenne, Sioux nation. Each of the NAN states has a representative on the council, and then there's also a speaker. The STC holds monthly meetings with council members, and has a yearly summit with government leaders from the NAN states. All that information is in SONA, and is the only information I know of. It's got descriptions of all the STC members, but if you're playing a game set in the 2070's, that information could be dated and some are likely to have changed. I can't recall any more recent descriptions of the STC either, so if you need the information to run a game, feel free to make up your own council members.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:56 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.