Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: details about Sovereign Tribal Council?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
sir fwank
pretty obvious from the topic, i'm looking for details about the sovereign tribal council.

i'm guessing shadows of north am might reference STC, but i've misplaced my copy. i checked NAN 1, but i only saw a history about it, nothing about its members or much else...

anyone know if any of the books have more info on it?
Nath
As far as I know, Shadows of North America is really the only book to give more than a passing mention of the STC.
the_real_elwood
STC headquarters are in Cheyenne, Sioux nation. Each of the NAN states has a representative on the council, and then there's also a speaker. The STC holds monthly meetings with council members, and has a yearly summit with government leaders from the NAN states. All that information is in SONA, and is the only information I know of. It's got descriptions of all the STC members, but if you're playing a game set in the 2070's, that information could be dated and some are likely to have changed. I can't recall any more recent descriptions of the STC either, so if you need the information to run a game, feel free to make up your own council members.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012