Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greater Kansas City Area, SR or possibly the dreaded 3rd ed Earthdawn
boost
post Aug 27 2009, 12:24 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,281

I am part of a 4 person gaming group in the KC area. We are looking for a couple more adult players or another GM (or part time GM). The party now is 3 guys and 1 female if it matters. We play SR4A or posiblily looking to play Earthdawn 3rd edition (we picked up the new books at gencon). 2 of us just got back from running games at gencon for Catalyst. We are getting ready to start a new campain since we just ended our last one a little bit ago (it ran for almost 3 yrs). PM me if you are interested.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sysgod73
post Mar 30 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 18,383

Looking for some players to start something up. There is a place up in Kearney that just opened up that has gaming tables. Drop me a line if you are interested in playing something. Haven't done Shadowrun since the 90's, so I'm a bit rusty.

+Quote Post
boost
post Apr 1 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,281

QUOTE (sysgod73 @ Mar 30 2010, 06:06 PM) *
Looking for some players to start something up. There is a place up in Kearney that just opened up that has gaming tables. Drop me a line if you are interested in playing something. Haven't done Shadowrun since the 90's, so I'm a bit rusty.

i would PM you but your PM's are turned off.....

hey, is it just you or a couple of you? We lost 1 more player and are down to 3 in our group now. My gf is our usual GM but i do sometimes too. I would be open to other GM's also. PM if you are interested. i don't want to post my email address or phone # here

+Quote Post
Tymire
post Apr 5 2010, 05:37 PM
Post #4

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,793

If get a couple more could probably devote a bit of time to this depending on time and location.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 05:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.