Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greater Kansas City Area
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
boost
I am part of a 4 person gaming group in the KC area. We are looking for a couple more adult players or another GM (or part time GM). The party now is 3 guys and 1 female if it matters. We play SR4A or posiblily looking to play Earthdawn 3rd edition (we picked up the new books at gencon). 2 of us just got back from running games at gencon for Catalyst. We are getting ready to start a new campain since we just ended our last one a little bit ago (it ran for almost 3 yrs). PM me if you are interested.
sysgod73
Looking for some players to start something up. There is a place up in Kearney that just opened up that has gaming tables. Drop me a line if you are interested in playing something. Haven't done Shadowrun since the 90's, so I'm a bit rusty.
boost
QUOTE (sysgod73 @ Mar 30 2010, 06:06 PM) *
Looking for some players to start something up. There is a place up in Kearney that just opened up that has gaming tables. Drop me a line if you are interested in playing something. Haven't done Shadowrun since the 90's, so I'm a bit rusty.

i would PM you but your PM's are turned off.....

hey, is it just you or a couple of you? We lost 1 more player and are down to 3 in our group now. My gf is our usual GM but i do sometimes too. I would be open to other GM's also. PM if you are interested. i don't want to post my email address or phone # here
Tymire
If get a couple more could probably devote a bit of time to this depending on time and location.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012