Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SINless in Sin City, Looking for players in Las Vegas
Henraldo
post Sep 24 2009, 03:11 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,672

Shadowrun game that has been going for 6 months looking to add some more players.
400 bp with an added 60 karma.
We meet Biweekly on saturday nights at my home in Southern Las vegas. If you are interested please send me an email and we can discuss your entry.
Game is set in 2072 Las Vegas. and currently the runners have a Elven Herm mage, Human Street Sam, Human unarmed fighter and Human Tech/demo guy (Jack of all Trades).

If interested please email me
henri668@yahoo.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Henraldo
post Oct 6 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 16,672

Still looking for a fifth wheel for the campaign. Any of you Vegas Gamers looking for a game?

+Quote Post
Faradon
post Oct 8 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 8,960

C'mon Vegas Gamers, (I play in this game) could use another meatbag or two for ghoul fodder!

GM has been working on an Obsidian Portal site for the game and already have a Yahoo group as well... and a great bunch of people to boot.

Give it a try.

+Quote Post
trechriron
post Oct 16 2009, 06:20 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 7,262

Me! Me! I really want to get into a game. Also looking to GM one down the road. I only have a PDF of the main book currently, so it might be nice to see some options in other books to make a character.

Still looking? I live in Henderson. PM me and let me know!

Also, does the playing area have cats?

+Quote Post
Faradon
post Nov 6 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 8,960

Being that we just lost one of our players to some crazy JOB .... am pretty sure we are now looking for more new blood.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/spin.gif)

Speak up if you are in Las Vegas and looking for a game!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 05:20 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.