IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What should be an easy question about about Crimson Orchid, Crimson Orchid and Initiative
Blackb1rd
post Feb 16 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,805

I am currently writing a new character and have enlisted the community's help once again in editing and modifying the character.

Here's a link: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=29844

Anyways, I was reading up on a drug, Crimson Orchid, that I've decided to make my character moderately addicted to. One of the side effects of the magical drug is a modifier of -3 to reaction. Since initiative is determined by reaction+intuition i was wondering if this drug when then, consequently lower the characters initiative by 3. So instead of rolling a 10DP for initiative he would be rolling a 7DP dependent on when the drug is in effect. Am i right?

In other words I know Crimson Orchid lowers your characters reaction by 3 but does it affect the derived initiative? It would make sense if it did, just clarifying.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bull
post Feb 16 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

Anything that effects your attributes will effect any score derived from those attributes.

SO yes, your INitiative will drop from 10 to 7.

+Quote Post
Blackb1rd
post Feb 16 2010, 11:43 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,805

Thank you very much

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.