IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Driving me (Insert Pun), Driving and you...
Androcomputus
post Mar 16 2010, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,211

Could someone explain to me the basic things that can be done with a pilot check, other than driving with terrible road conditions in stressful conditions.

I have an upcoming session and I do not want to short change my players. I also want to explain to them the cool things they can do...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fatum
post Mar 16 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #2

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,589

Core AE 168, see Vehicle Test Threshold Table.

+Quote Post
DireRadiant
post Mar 16 2010, 03:25 PM
Post #3

The Dragon Never Sleeps

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7,667

GM sanity tip.

Have the players describe to you the cool thing they want to do, then you apply the threshold. As an incentive for cool descriptions, offer to reduce the threshold by one(or more!) on any pilot test for any cool description.

"I drive with my Pilot Ground skill 6 and get away from the cops!" = threshold 3

"I flip the nissan rabbit through a bootlegger turn and slide it under the big rig in the next lane as I slide the convertible top down and jump off the on ramp to the street below to avoid the oncoming patrol car!" = threshold 2

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:11 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.