Eratosthenes
post Apr 8 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,409

Good? Bad? Missing something glaring?

http://eninn-sr.blogspot.com/2010/04/jonat...-sys-godol.html

I've not played SR4 (and only previous versions occasionaly), so hopefully I haven't completely fudged up.

(BTW, Sys-Godol stems from cysgodol, meaning Shadow in Welsh, and Godol meaning Great One in Hebrew, and Sys being a throwback term for a node admin...just the kinda layered/geeky meaning I'd expect a smart guy would choose)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryu
post Apr 8 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Awakened Asset

Member No.: 7,309

Ok. If that is your first SR char, you owe someone else a BIG thanks for helping. Seriously. Good job.

+Quote Post
Dumori
post Apr 8 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #3

Dumorimasoddaa

Member No.: 15,830

Nice I'm not looked over the numbers much but looks solid.

+Quote Post
Ryu
post Apr 8 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #4

Awakened Asset

Member No.: 7,309

Well, the Genetic Heritage is a bit iffy, but still. Given the quality of the concept presented, IŽd help the player along.

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Apr 8 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #5

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

Seems fine to me (even has Perception (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif) ).

+Quote Post
Eratosthenes
post Apr 8 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,409

QUOTE (Ryu @ Apr 8 2010, 03:37 PM) *
Well, the Genetic Heritage is a bit iffy, but still. Given the quality of the concept presented, IŽd help the player along.

Yea, I felt a little dirty taking that. Per Augmentation, you can duplicate any bioware with geneware. (I saw a character that had taken the Restricted Gear quality, along with Genetic Heritage, to take synaptic boosters 3...)

And thanks for the compliments. It's my first SR4 character, but he's been through several "drafts", as I've had the concept bouncing around for a long while. I learned a lot looking at other characters that were built for online games.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:07 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.