Reply to this topicStart new topic
> seating and packing, how many metahumans can i pack in that LAV
warrior_allanon
post Apr 22 2010, 02:00 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,273

Alright folks, i've looked in Arsenal and i have looked in the main book and I cannot find anywhere where it states the number slots required for combat seating. I have a tricked out Skraacha set up for close air support and personell transport but i dont know how many slots i need to leave open for personell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Apr 22 2010, 07:20 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 17,538

Well pg 348 in SR4a lists the seating capacity for various vehicles. A t-bird is listed as 8, so figure one for gunner and one for pilot. Maybe another for navigator or magical backup and that leaves you with 5 for passengers/armed thugs/whatever. You could give them all troll sized seats if you felt the need to allow for the extra space a fully geared soldier would carry but I just assume in a vehicle like that, the passenger seats already allow for fully equipped soldiers.

+Quote Post
The Jopp
post Apr 22 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 948

A thing to note there is that it lists seating capacity - but nothign about cargo capacity.

Would be nice to know how much a Cascade Scraacha has in M3 cargo space or how much seating+cargo area for an intercity shuttle.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:43 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.