Reply to this topicStart new topic
> mobicon, mobile alabama may 14-16 2010
warrior_allanon
post May 3 2010, 01:48 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,273

i wont promise anything, but if at the time i am still gainfully employed i wll be there. I will run a small shadowrun game if i am there but my employment is up in the air at this point in time so i cant promise anything at this moment.

Edit update, will still be gainfully employed and plan on being there saturday to daytrip at least, hope to see someone there, any missions characters will do
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dantic
post May 13 2010, 03:30 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,903

*sigh* Damn, I wish I could be there, have fun and tell everybody that Craig says hello.
I used to chair the gaming board for Mobi, but had to leave the area to take another job about six years back.
Mobicon is a great experience, small enough to be friendly/cozy, but big enough to pull off the whole convention experience. If you have friends and family that aren't particularly fond of gaming, but have other interest in the sci-fi or fantasy genres, there is more available to see and do, than time will permit for the weekend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.