Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need SR Year of Chaos info, Newbie's attempt at GM'ing his own story
Tron Paul
post May 14 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 18,580

Hey, new here. I wanted to discuss a campaign I've been thinking of creating and it would be my first so looking for any help I can get. I enjoy sci-fi settings but the ones that I've had experience with have cataclysmic events that I'd rather play through than the post-apocalyptic aftermath or the semi-stable aftermath. It'd also be fun to take some liberties with the timeline and make it your own. Basically I wanted to do a campaign where the players live through the stuff that happens around 2012 and make some sort of difference to the world. What I'm looking for is any more information on that time period in the Shadowrun universe than what the timeline provides. Any links to or info from cannon or even fan fiction (if its not terrible) would be great.

Thanks in advance. If anyone's interested I can provide some info on what I'm planning because I'm pretty sure the players don't frequent the boards here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
underaneonhalo
post May 14 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,736

I think that this may be of assistance. Be sure to check out the years 2056 and 2060 for extra fun times. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:01 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.