IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sprites in Unwired, what's RES?, Equal to R for all of them, none in SR4A have it
Banaticus
post May 29 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,574

So, the sprites in Unwired all have a RES attribute which is equal to their rating. None of the sprites in SR4A have that attribute. Is this just a conceptual difference in how information is presented or do the sprites in Unwired actually have an attribute that the SR4A sprites don't have?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post May 29 2010, 06:45 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

I'm looking at p.242 in SR4A and they all have a Resonance attribute listed, equal to their rating.

+Quote Post
Drace
post May 29 2010, 06:48 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,936

I dont think he put Resonance and RES together is all. Took me a second the first read through of unwired I did too.

+Quote Post
Banaticus
post May 29 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,574

I see a Response rating on the SR4A sprites, which the Unwired sprites also have, but I'm not seeing a Resonance attribute anywhere on p242 in SR4A. I guess I need to email Catalyst or whoever and see about getting the latest version of the SR4A pdf.

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post May 29 2010, 09:32 PM
Post #5

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

QUOTE (Banaticus @ May 29 2010, 01:24 PM) *
I see a Response rating on the SR4A sprites, which the Unwired sprites also have, but I'm not seeing a Resonance attribute anywhere on p242 in SR4A. I guess I need to email Catalyst or whoever and see about getting the latest version of the SR4A pdf.

The "R" in SR4A entries for Sprites IS Resonance... (Much like the "F" in the Spirits entries IS Force)

Keep the Faith

+Quote Post
Deadmannumberone
post May 29 2010, 10:47 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,974

QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ May 29 2010, 03:32 PM) *
The "R" in SR4A entries for Sprites IS Resonance... (Much like the "F" in the Spirits entries IS Force)

Keep the Faith

R is rating. RES is resonance. RES is not on the stat block for the sprites in SR4A (unless it was added into the latest PDF).

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post May 29 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #7

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

Maybe it's R for ratesponsonance.

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post May 30 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #8

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

QUOTE (Deadmannumberone @ May 29 2010, 03:47 PM) *
R is rating. RES is resonance. RES is not on the stat block for the sprites in SR4A (unless it was added into the latest PDF).

You're Right... not sure what I was thinking there... I plead a case of Lunacy... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif)

Keep the Faith

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:10 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.