Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sprites in Unwired, what's RES?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Banaticus
So, the sprites in Unwired all have a RES attribute which is equal to their rating. None of the sprites in SR4A have that attribute. Is this just a conceptual difference in how information is presented or do the sprites in Unwired actually have an attribute that the SR4A sprites don't have?
Ancient History
I'm looking at p.242 in SR4A and they all have a Resonance attribute listed, equal to their rating.
Drace
I dont think he put Resonance and RES together is all. Took me a second the first read through of unwired I did too.
Banaticus
I see a Response rating on the SR4A sprites, which the Unwired sprites also have, but I'm not seeing a Resonance attribute anywhere on p242 in SR4A. I guess I need to email Catalyst or whoever and see about getting the latest version of the SR4A pdf.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Banaticus @ May 29 2010, 01:24 PM) *
I see a Response rating on the SR4A sprites, which the Unwired sprites also have, but I'm not seeing a Resonance attribute anywhere on p242 in SR4A. I guess I need to email Catalyst or whoever and see about getting the latest version of the SR4A pdf.

The "R" in SR4A entries for Sprites IS Resonance... (Much like the "F" in the Spirits entries IS Force)

Keep the Faith
Deadmannumberone
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ May 29 2010, 03:32 PM) *
The "R" in SR4A entries for Sprites IS Resonance... (Much like the "F" in the Spirits entries IS Force)

Keep the Faith

R is rating. RES is resonance. RES is not on the stat block for the sprites in SR4A (unless it was added into the latest PDF).
Yerameyahu
Maybe it's R for ratesponsonance.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Deadmannumberone @ May 29 2010, 03:47 PM) *
R is rating. RES is resonance. RES is not on the stat block for the sprites in SR4A (unless it was added into the latest PDF).

You're Right... not sure what I was thinking there... I plead a case of Lunacy... wobble.gif

Keep the Faith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012