Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weapons modded for user size, Trolls and rifles
TommyTwoToes
post Jun 4 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,454

It would seem that if you modded an assault rifle for a Troll to use, that it would tend to be more like a pistol (well a machine pistol anyway). Either that or there is going to be a lot of balistic plastic added to the gun just to make it large enough.

Just trying to visualize it....

I guess the same would be true for conventional pistols resized for a Troll.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Summerstorm
post Jun 4 2010, 03:23 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 17,225

And that is why i am going the other way with trolls very often: Just take a huge shotgun or rifle: reduce the barrel, saw off the butt... Tadaaa: Trollpistol *g* Of course they have to be fitted to size too. But really something which weighs easily over 250kg and four times the strength of a human should just default to higher caliber. It looks silly have them use a light pistol for example.

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Jun 4 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #3

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

Part of being a troll is having trouble fitting into the world. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And the fun. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Saint Sithney
post Jun 4 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 17,722

I hope I'm not the only one who allows grip Size mods to be combined with Personalized Grip...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:11 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.