Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Indy area runner needing game
Belbarid
post Jun 15 2010, 12:02 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,125

Subject pretty much says it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Looking for a 4E Shadowrun group in the Indianapolis area. Saturdays are best for me, but that doesn't rule out Fridays or even Sundays. I'm on the Northwest side, but willing to travel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AStarshipforAnts
post Jun 28 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,624

I know there is an establishment downtown that pretty much acts as a table-top hosting place, and I know that they do weekly SR games. For the life of me, I can't remember the name. But, I'll look around for it.

+Quote Post
Belbarid
post Jun 28 2010, 01:02 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 17,125

QUOTE (AStarshipforAnts @ Jun 27 2010, 07:17 PM) *
I know there is an establishment downtown that pretty much acts as a table-top hosting place, and I know that they do weekly SR games. For the life of me, I can't remember the name. But, I'll look around for it.

Comic book store maybe? I can't think of the name either, but I know there's one downtown. Thanks.

+Quote Post
AStarshipforAnts
post Jun 28 2010, 03:08 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,624

One of my players just got back to me; it's called the Arsenal game room and cafe. This is their website. Good luck, chummer.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.