> Replacing cyberware and essence
ets
post Jun 16 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 18,517

Hi!
I got a question that I havent been able to find the answer. If I decide to upgrade a cyberware with an higher level. (lets wired reflex 1 to 2).

Do I count my essence lost for both or just the 2nd one?

If anyone got the page of the rule and tell me, it would be awesome (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rotate.gif)

thanks!

ETS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aerospider
post Jun 16 2010, 02:56 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,968

You just pay the difference.

If you have something removed you get an 'essence hole', which is like getting essence vouchers instead of an essence refund. You then use up the essence vouchers on future implants before spending any more of your essence attribute. Upgrading an implant effectively uses the same system.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:41 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.