Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Columbia, SC
MissingLink
post Jul 4 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,056

I'm looking for a couple of players for some SR in Columbia, SC, or the surrounding areas. This would be for a game that meets bi-weekly probably starting in OCT 2010. No experience is necessary, but others willing to GM occasionally would be welcome.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Abschalten
post Jul 4 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 7,655

QUOTE (MissingLink @ Jul 4 2010, 09:22 AM) *
I'm looking for a couple of players for some SR in Columbia, SC, or the surrounding areas. This would be for a game that meets bi-weekly probably starting in OCT 2010. No experience is necessary, but others willing to GM occasionally would be welcome.

I don't know you by any chance, do I..?

If I don't, I can at least point you in the right direction. I know some people who play Shadowrun, used to run the game for them. Are you looking to GM or just play?

+Quote Post
MissingLink
post Jul 5 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 18,056

Not sure if you know me. I was playing some SR at Roundcon a couple months back. We might have met then.

I can GM or play...I prefer to be able to do either and not be restricted to only GM. Still getting settled and the Army keeps sending me places so I have not been able to get a group together lately...also why the group would not be getting together until OCT.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:10 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.