Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Columbia, SC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
MissingLink
I'm looking for a couple of players for some SR in Columbia, SC, or the surrounding areas. This would be for a game that meets bi-weekly probably starting in OCT 2010. No experience is necessary, but others willing to GM occasionally would be welcome.
Abschalten
QUOTE (MissingLink @ Jul 4 2010, 09:22 AM) *
I'm looking for a couple of players for some SR in Columbia, SC, or the surrounding areas. This would be for a game that meets bi-weekly probably starting in OCT 2010. No experience is necessary, but others willing to GM occasionally would be welcome.

I don't know you by any chance, do I..?

If I don't, I can at least point you in the right direction. I know some people who play Shadowrun, used to run the game for them. Are you looking to GM or just play?
MissingLink
Not sure if you know me. I was playing some SR at Roundcon a couple months back. We might have met then.

I can GM or play...I prefer to be able to do either and not be restricted to only GM. Still getting settled and the Army keeps sending me places so I have not been able to get a group together lately...also why the group would not be getting together until OCT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012