> Ramming question
VillainsVision
post Jul 7 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,667

Hey guys,
My group is trying to figure out the rules for this.. I thought It would be awesome to ram my suv with armor and a ram through a downed helicopter, we can find the roll to resist damage the target needs to make, my truck absorbed just fine, do i as the driver need to roll to soak any damage from the impact? Or since i oases my wreck test and my truck is fine, am i prepped and fine? Or do i deal with some impact

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laodicea
post Jul 8 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,749

The rammer vehicle & all passengers inside have to resist half the damage that the rammee vehicle & passengers take.

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Jul 8 2010, 01:58 AM
Post #3

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

Good luck with that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Hope you had your seatbelts on… and your airbags, your 5-point harnesses, your Rigger Cocoons… (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Red-ROM
post Jul 8 2010, 02:26 AM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 16,787

yeah, here's the thing. if you follow the ramming rules, you resist the same damge your truck does. If you read the rules for a crash in Arsenal, you take no damage, so long as your safety features haven't been disabled. Neither seems like the right way to go IMHO.

+Quote Post
Yerameyahu
post Jul 8 2010, 02:43 AM
Post #5

Advocatus Diaboli

Member No.: 14,282

Obviously, a Ram is totally different from a Crash. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Oh SR, you never disappoint on the rules front. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 02:46 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.