Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maryland Game Group
schragnasher
post Aug 13 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: New Member Probation
Member No.: 18,921

My name is Josh and iv been running a small game group for the past month or so, we play board games and RPG's. Currently iv had some departures and i am looking for 1 more regular member to join our Shadowrun game Also i am a fairly new GM so be prepared to bear with me as i get up to speed. The group is in the Gaithersburg area, north of DC. We meet every Saturday from 3:00pm till around 10:00pm. Usually have snack or food of some sort. If you are interested please send me a message.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
orangedragon10
post Aug 13 2010, 09:09 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 18,931

Hey, I'm one of the peeps in Josh's group. If anyone wants to learn more about our group and check out some of recorded sessions, our site is at http://gburggamers.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html

+Quote Post
Shin
post Aug 14 2010, 01:13 AM
Post #3

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,472

It appears that I can't send you messages here? I live in Maryland (Bethesda), however, and play Shadowrun.

+Quote Post
orangedragon10
post Aug 14 2010, 03:46 AM
Post #4

Target

Weird, I can't send messages either. Well anyway, if you have experience with Shadowrun, that'd be really helpful since the rest of us are fairly new. Just recently obtained most of the core rulebooks, and it's quite a lot to take in. You're good for every Sat then? If you happen to have a friend you want to bring along, that's fine as well. We've decided it's better if we get 2 more players instead of 1.

+Quote Post
Shin
post Aug 14 2010, 05:06 PM
Post #5

Target

I have a modest amount of experience with Shadowrun, mostly limited to the handful of characters I've played in the handful of stereotypically short-lived online campaigns I've played in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) . I do have a friend who plays Shadowrun (and knows more about it then I do), but he lives in Philly, and that's quite a drive. Quite, quite a drive. As for being free /every/ Saturday, for some reason, when I first read your post I thought you said Sunday, which would have been great for me. Saturdays, conversely, are pretty bad. I tend to do a lot of random stuff on Saturdays. So I'm sure I can't make every Saturday, but I could probably make /some/ Saturdays.

+Quote Post
orangedragon10
post Aug 14 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #6

Target

Ah, ok, bummer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif) We pretty much have to do it on Saturdays, and we're trying to find people that can attend every week. Thanks for the interest though!

+Quote Post
crimson ronin
post Oct 11 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #7

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,904

have any of you coordinated a game amongst yourselves yet? or do any of you individually have a game running that others can join? asking since i havent seen any new posts lately

+Quote Post
Shin
post Oct 12 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #8

Target

Haven't even tried, to be honest.

+Quote Post
nezumi
post Oct 12 2010, 02:01 PM
Post #9

Incertum est quo loco te mors expectet;

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,760

I'm afraid not. I've got one online game I'm in the process of shutting down and, beyond that, my focus is (shh, don't tell anyone) shifting over to Eclipse Phase.

+Quote Post
crimson ronin
post Oct 12 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #10

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,904

now if only orangedragon and schragmaster would reply we can figure out who can actually game

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:02 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.