Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maryland Game Group
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
schragnasher
My name is Josh and iv been running a small game group for the past month or so, we play board games and RPG's. Currently iv had some departures and i am looking for 1 more regular member to join our Shadowrun game Also i am a fairly new GM so be prepared to bear with me as i get up to speed. The group is in the Gaithersburg area, north of DC. We meet every Saturday from 3:00pm till around 10:00pm. Usually have snack or food of some sort. If you are interested please send me a message.
orangedragon10
Hey, I'm one of the peeps in Josh's group. If anyone wants to learn more about our group and check out some of recorded sessions, our site is at http://gburggamers.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html
Shin

It appears that I can't send you messages here? I live in Maryland (Bethesda), however, and play Shadowrun.
orangedragon10
Weird, I can't send messages either. Well anyway, if you have experience with Shadowrun, that'd be really helpful since the rest of us are fairly new. Just recently obtained most of the core rulebooks, and it's quite a lot to take in. You're good for every Sat then? If you happen to have a friend you want to bring along, that's fine as well. We've decided it's better if we get 2 more players instead of 1.
Shin

I have a modest amount of experience with Shadowrun, mostly limited to the handful of characters I've played in the handful of stereotypically short-lived online campaigns I've played in cool.gif. I do have a friend who plays Shadowrun (and knows more about it then I do), but he lives in Philly, and that's quite a drive. Quite, quite a drive. As for being free /every/ Saturday, for some reason, when I first read your post I thought you said Sunday, which would have been great for me. Saturdays, conversely, are pretty bad. I tend to do a lot of random stuff on Saturdays. So I'm sure I can't make every Saturday, but I could probably make /some/ Saturdays.
orangedragon10
Ah, ok, bummer frown.gif We pretty much have to do it on Saturdays, and we're trying to find people that can attend every week. Thanks for the interest though!
crimson ronin
have any of you coordinated a game amongst yourselves yet? or do any of you individually have a game running that others can join? asking since i havent seen any new posts lately
Shin

Haven't even tried, to be honest.
nezumi
I'm afraid not. I've got one online game I'm in the process of shutting down and, beyond that, my focus is (shh, don't tell anyone) shifting over to Eclipse Phase.
crimson ronin
now if only orangedragon and schragmaster would reply we can figure out who can actually game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012