Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Map of the Sixth World, "Honey, pull over. We're lost."
Crimson Jack
post Mar 4 2004, 07:24 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,712

Some of you may have already found this online, but I stumbled across this cool shockwave map of the Sixth World. :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Synner
post Mar 4 2004, 07:57 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 185

The Sixth World site has been a Dumpshock reference for years now, unfortunately it hasn't been updated in a while and lacks some of the world material brought in in the latest releases such as DotSW, SSG and T:W.

The intention's what counts though. ;)

+Quote Post
sidartha
post Mar 5 2004, 07:26 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,025

I've been saying for years that the Indian subcontinent is the biggest darkest black hole in the SR universe, that one day we will learn that little green men from Mars have taken the whole thing over. And now look... They control a launch facility! :eek:
I should write for FanPro :spin:

+Quote Post
Nath
post Mar 5 2004, 07:43 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

Actually, nearly all launch sites described in YotC really exists, though some haven't been used for years. The Indian one at Shriharikota was in use and showed up in the media about two weeks ago because of a large fire.

Besides, Calcutta have touched upon in sprawl survival guide, and I guess... okay, I know much more lies in the mind of Synner :D India stays a lot less covered than say, Seattle, but that's not a darker hole than central Africa or Indonesia are.

+Quote Post
Synner
post Mar 5 2004, 08:24 PM
Post #5

Runner

Member No.: 185

QUOTE (Nath)
Besides, Calcutta have touched upon in sprawl survival guide, and I guess... okay, I know much more lies in the mind of Synner :D

LOL... you know me too well my friend ;)

+Quote Post
Slamm-O
post Mar 5 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,535

cyberpirates gave what i thought was a solid primer on africa and oceania/all those darn islands, though i read it years ago so maybe im looking back through rose coloured glasses

+Quote Post
FlakJacket
post Mar 5 2004, 11:24 PM
Post #7

King of the Hobos

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 127

One of the meags has an arcology in one of the major Indian cities that isn't Delhi. Can't be bothered checking CD for it now though.

+Quote Post
otaku mike
post Mar 6 2004, 02:32 AM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 332

You will have your shot of maps in Shadows of Europe. Granted, that's only Europe. Some countries disappeared, some are new, the usual :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:19 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.