Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Map of the Sixth World
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Crimson Jack
Some of you may have already found this online, but I stumbled across this cool shockwave map of the Sixth World. smile.gif
Synner
The Sixth World site has been a Dumpshock reference for years now, unfortunately it hasn't been updated in a while and lacks some of the world material brought in in the latest releases such as DotSW, SSG and T:W.

The intention's what counts though. wink.gif
sidartha
I've been saying for years that the Indian subcontinent is the biggest darkest black hole in the SR universe, that one day we will learn that little green men from Mars have taken the whole thing over. And now look... They control a launch facility! eek.gif
I should write for FanPro spin.gif
Nath
Actually, nearly all launch sites described in YotC really exists, though some haven't been used for years. The Indian one at Shriharikota was in use and showed up in the media about two weeks ago because of a large fire.

Besides, Calcutta have touched upon in sprawl survival guide, and I guess... okay, I know much more lies in the mind of Synner biggrin.gif India stays a lot less covered than say, Seattle, but that's not a darker hole than central Africa or Indonesia are.
Synner
QUOTE (Nath)
Besides, Calcutta have touched upon in sprawl survival guide, and I guess... okay, I know much more lies in the mind of Synner biggrin.gif

LOL... you know me too well my friend wink.gif
Slamm-O
cyberpirates gave what i thought was a solid primer on africa and oceania/all those darn islands, though i read it years ago so maybe im looking back through rose coloured glasses
FlakJacket
One of the meags has an arcology in one of the major Indian cities that isn't Delhi. Can't be bothered checking CD for it now though.
otaku mike
You will have your shot of maps in Shadows of Europe. Granted, that's only Europe. Some countries disappeared, some are new, the usual smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012