IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starting Cash for Full Immersion Lifestyle?
SleepIncarnate
post Sep 24 2010, 04:25 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,931

What is it? Anyone know? I checked around in Unwired and SR4A and didn't see it anywhere, but you KNOW some hackers, riggers, and TMs are gonna want to take it (especially E-Scapists).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Karoline
post Sep 24 2010, 06:33 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,652

Given the 30k/month cost, I would assume it falls under the same rules as 'high' lifestyle does for the sake of starting cash.

+Quote Post
Garou
post Sep 24 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,955

I don't think it's a great thing for starting characters though. Reason: in the early career, the hacker does not (yet) have the means to make all the hacking he needs to do remotely, due to site security and matrix topology (Wifi Inhibiting wallpaper and Faraday Cages and stand-alone nodes). The other reason for creating such sites for runs it to force hackers to run with the group, and thefeore, have a reason to rise their body, agility and stamina OVER level 1... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Sep 25 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

QUOTE (Garou @ Sep 24 2010, 09:46 AM) *
The other reason for creating such sites for runs it to force hackers to run with the group, and thefeore, have a reason to rise their body, agility and stamina OVER level 1... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

obviously you need to read up on PMVs and rigger cocoons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post Sep 26 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #5

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

QUOTE (Jaid @ Sep 25 2010, 04:11 PM) *
obviously you need to read up on PMVs and rigger cocoons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

Our Technomancer uses a PMV... it is oftentimes funny to hear him get all gushy about it... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif)

+Quote Post
CanRay
post Sep 26 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #6

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

One of my players has designed what he calls "The Horseman of the Apocalypse", which is an insanely upgraded Daihatsu-Caterpillar Horseman.

+Quote Post
Tymeaus Jalynsfe...
post Sep 26 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #7

Prime Runner Ascendant

Member No.: 17,022

QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 26 2010, 10:00 AM) *
One of my players has designed what he calls "The Horseman of the Apocalypse", which is an insanely upgraded Daihatsu-Caterpillar Horseman.

Sounds like our Technomancer... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wobble.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:01 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.