Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starting Cash for Full Immersion Lifestyle?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SleepIncarnate
What is it? Anyone know? I checked around in Unwired and SR4A and didn't see it anywhere, but you KNOW some hackers, riggers, and TMs are gonna want to take it (especially E-Scapists).
Karoline
Given the 30k/month cost, I would assume it falls under the same rules as 'high' lifestyle does for the sake of starting cash.
Garou
I don't think it's a great thing for starting characters though. Reason: in the early career, the hacker does not (yet) have the means to make all the hacking he needs to do remotely, due to site security and matrix topology (Wifi Inhibiting wallpaper and Faraday Cages and stand-alone nodes). The other reason for creating such sites for runs it to force hackers to run with the group, and thefeore, have a reason to rise their body, agility and stamina OVER level 1... smile.gif

Jaid
QUOTE (Garou @ Sep 24 2010, 09:46 AM) *
The other reason for creating such sites for runs it to force hackers to run with the group, and thefeore, have a reason to rise their body, agility and stamina OVER level 1... smile.gif

obviously you need to read up on PMVs and rigger cocoons nyahnyah.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Jaid @ Sep 25 2010, 04:11 PM) *
obviously you need to read up on PMVs and rigger cocoons nyahnyah.gif

Our Technomancer uses a PMV... it is oftentimes funny to hear him get all gushy about it... wobble.gif
CanRay
One of my players has designed what he calls "The Horseman of the Apocalypse", which is an insanely upgraded Daihatsu-Caterpillar Horseman.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 26 2010, 10:00 AM) *
One of my players has designed what he calls "The Horseman of the Apocalypse", which is an insanely upgraded Daihatsu-Caterpillar Horseman.

Sounds like our Technomancer... wobble.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012