> trid, here we come!
hobgoblin
post Oct 5 2010, 05:44 AM
Post #1

panda!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,242

http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/article/36..._tv_year_japan/

Love their solution, 9 "points" in front of the tv get the 3d illusion. Sounds workable to me, although i have not seen it in action.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Draco18s
post Oct 5 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 16,392

The problem is the location of those sweet spots. What if they don't match my couch (eg they're closer together or farther apart than the intended seating)? What if I have a recliner and wish to relax? Oh, and forget leaning over and snuggling with your significant other (you can't share a sweet spot).

+Quote Post
Yama King
post Oct 5 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 19,060

This just in......

IKEA creating the "Toshiba Sweet Spot" couch!

+Quote Post
Toloran
post Oct 5 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 18,885

QUOTE (Draco18s @ Oct 5 2010, 05:26 AM) *
The problem is the location of those sweet spots. What if they don't match my couch (eg they're closer together or farther apart than the intended seating)? What if I have a recliner and wish to relax? Oh, and forget leaning over and snuggling with your significant other (you can't share a sweet spot).

If they have an even small amount of sense, they'll be adjustable. If the first generation doesn't have that feature, the second will (due to all the complaints about the first generation).

+Quote Post
Christian Lafay
post Oct 5 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,965

Forget adjustable. Give it a flex screen and motion capture ability to track where the sweet spots need to be. And of course pay a few million for such a thing.

+Quote Post
Doc Chase
post Oct 5 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #6

Runner

Member No.: 18,688

QUOTE (Christian Lafay @ Oct 5 2010, 05:23 PM) *
Forget adjustable. Give it a flex screen and motion capture ability to track where the sweet spots need to be. And of course pay a few million for such a thing.

Don't even need that. If you know people are going to remain seated, just have the camera installed in the set for Big Brother the hardware to capture incriminating evidence your seating position and with the click of a button, auto-adjust!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:50 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.