Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trid, here we come!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/article/36..._tv_year_japan/

Love their solution, 9 "points" in front of the tv get the 3d illusion. Sounds workable to me, although i have not seen it in action.
Draco18s
The problem is the location of those sweet spots. What if they don't match my couch (eg they're closer together or farther apart than the intended seating)? What if I have a recliner and wish to relax? Oh, and forget leaning over and snuggling with your significant other (you can't share a sweet spot).
Yama King
This just in......

IKEA creating the "Toshiba Sweet Spot" couch!
Toloran
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Oct 5 2010, 05:26 AM) *
The problem is the location of those sweet spots. What if they don't match my couch (eg they're closer together or farther apart than the intended seating)? What if I have a recliner and wish to relax? Oh, and forget leaning over and snuggling with your significant other (you can't share a sweet spot).

If they have an even small amount of sense, they'll be adjustable. If the first generation doesn't have that feature, the second will (due to all the complaints about the first generation).
Christian Lafay
Forget adjustable. Give it a flex screen and motion capture ability to track where the sweet spots need to be. And of course pay a few million for such a thing.
Doc Chase
QUOTE (Christian Lafay @ Oct 5 2010, 05:23 PM) *
Forget adjustable. Give it a flex screen and motion capture ability to track where the sweet spots need to be. And of course pay a few million for such a thing.

Don't even need that. If you know people are going to remain seated, just have the camera installed in the set for Big Brother the hardware to capture incriminating evidence your seating position and with the click of a button, auto-adjust!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012