> Recruiting for a pbp game
J. Packer
post Dec 9 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #51

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,186

QUOTE (Touch @ Dec 9 2010, 12:32 AM) *
I like both of the characters but Joe Smith has the debt and he will be dropping out of touch so the Yakuza and I don't want negative qualities that drop off once going undercover, other than that he is good.

Sounds good. I'll flesh out Alaina Marie today and PM the full info to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Isinghar
post Dec 9 2010, 04:04 PM
Post #52

Moving Target

Member No.: 19,182

QUOTE (Touch @ Dec 9 2010, 01:28 AM) *
I like it so far, I would like a little more detail, but we will get to that later.

Cool. I will answer the survey and send you the answers. Will also complete character and have you review it.

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Dec 9 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #53

Old Man of the North

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,463

QUOTE (Touch @ Dec 9 2010, 02:35 AM) *
I love the character, but honestly I feel like you would be wasting him on this game because of a few things that are going to happen. I also have more people than I would like on the game, if you are still interested feel free to make a new character and if a spot opens up you'll be considered.
No problem. I really have too many fingers in too many pies as it is. You're doing me a favour. I'll bow out for now and fine tune MacGeezer for when I have more time.

Have fun, folks.

+Quote Post
Touch
post Dec 10 2010, 07:19 AM
Post #54

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,963

I'm sorry to do this, but I've been thinking a lot about it and I don't think that I will be able to use all of you for the game, I'll read through the info you have given me and make my decisions on who is to be cut. Once again I'm sorry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post
Takino
post Dec 11 2010, 04:09 AM
Post #55

Target

Member No.: 19,214

Don't be too hard on yourself. Can't serve all the people all the time, you know.

+Quote Post
BlackHat
post Dec 13 2010, 06:45 PM
Post #56

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,180

Yeah, I thought 7 was a bit large, but I figured you were hedging against players dropping off. You could always put the PCs you don't have room for in reserve, in case something like that comes up. Since you said you were going to decide based on the info you've already received, I'll wait on finishing the 15+ questions until I hear one way or the other - which will work better for me this week, anyway. I already dropped the ball on them once.

+Quote Post
SinN
post Dec 16 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #57

Shooting Target

Member No.: 10,237

Like ive said before man, spread yourself too thin and the game is as good as ruined. Ofcourse i understand if i get dropped. But im sending my char sheet over right now, to be reveiwed.

+Quote Post
J. Packer
post Dec 16 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #58

Running Target

Member No.: 19,186

QUOTE (Touch @ Dec 10 2010, 12:19 AM) *
I'm sorry to do this, but I've been thinking a lot about it and I don't think that I will be able to use all of you for the game, I'll read through the info you have given me and make my decisions on who is to be cut. Once again I'm sorry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

Yeah, don't be dumb like me. Some crazy bastard convinced me that, since I was running a campaign based on published materials, it would be not that much more work to run two groups simultaneously. And I believed them! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Touch
post Dec 17 2010, 08:18 AM
Post #59

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,963

Alright this is it I put a lot of thought into who to take and who to turn away, I want to start off by apologizing for getting every ones hopes up and have you build characters just to have them turned away. For those who didn't make it I would like to keep you on stand by just in case.
So here it is the players I have chosen:
Sinn
Takino
Saint Sithey
Black Hat

So those of you who haven't turned in the character sheets and question please do so now. I'll look over the sheets again and notify if anyone needs to change anything.

+Quote Post
BlackHat
post Dec 17 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #60

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,180

QUOTE (Touch @ Dec 17 2010, 03:18 AM) *
So those of you who haven't turned in the character sheets and question please do so now. I'll look over the sheets again and notify if anyone needs to change anything.

Will work on getting those last details to you, soon. About 9/15th of the way through those questions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
SinN
post Dec 18 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #61

Shooting Target

Member No.: 10,237

Hey can you send me those questions? Id like to fill one out if im playing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Danke

+Quote Post
Saint Sithney
post Dec 21 2010, 02:26 AM
Post #62

Runner

Member No.: 17,722

Hit me with a PM when the business is starting.

+Quote Post
Takino
post Dec 21 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #63

Target

Member No.: 19,214

Awesome, I'll be standing by.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:15 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.