> Music companies, Canon names?
JongWK
post Mar 15 2004, 06:45 AM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 3,992

Hi,

I'm looking for any canon references to music companies, but I'm away from my books. Can anyone please give me a hand?

Thanks! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Frag-o Delux
post Mar 15 2004, 06:51 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,316

A thread about entertainment. It also has a lot of stuff about music companies. I would list them again but I think we covered them pretty well here.

+Quote Post
Nath
post Mar 15 2004, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,723

Among the big boys, Mitsuhama has a whole division Mitsuhama Music and controls Highstar Inc. in North America. Shiawase inherited Fuchi Simsense Studios who used to produce European pop music. I guess other media conglomerate like Ares Global Entertainment or Amalgamated Studios could have a music branch somewhere. In the mid range, I remember Zor Entertainment and Blue Dog Tunes. There are also passing mentions of label names, Aurica/Pollux, Ersatz!, PolyAural and Zazz Zone.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:54 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.