IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Enchanted items., Things to do to mess with PC's (or GM's)
TechnoDruid
post Mar 20 2004, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,121

Okay, everyone that's read MITS noticed the Healing Potion, Mana Bomb thing, and the like, well, I want to hear about some of the fun items others have created.

For example (You'll have to forgive the lack of stats, but I'm at work and don't have access to all my stuff)...

Enchanted coin, credstick, piece of paper/cup/other litter, or just about any easily overlooked item. Detect Lifeform (or specific individual, if you know who you want to screw with), Shape earth. Kind of a fun "Portable Hole" sort of effect. ;)

What other fun stuff do you out in Dumpshock Land have to offer?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
simonw2000
post Mar 20 2004, 10:17 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,491

Detect Detonation and Physical Barrier, anchored to a grenade. That's THE example of the Chunky Salsa Effect! :grinbig:

+Quote Post
Enigma
post Mar 20 2004, 12:46 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,812

That's fantastic, SimonW2000!!! Put it on a minigrenade and air-time it into someone you hate (many thousands of nuyen hate)

The best I've ever come up with is detect life (specific person) + shapechange (goldfish) on a public street the target often walks down, or detect enemies + invisibility (for anti-sniper, life-saving protection).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:29 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.