Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drone ratings?
CrowOfPyke
post Aug 18 2011, 12:45 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,867

Do drones have ratings? I ask because of the new Shadowrun module for the Hero Lab character generator from Lone Wolf Development.

In there, the Drone Rigger sample character has several drones with a Rating=3. Their capabilities are greatly enhanced compared to the "off the shelf" drones in SR4A, supposedly all Rating=1. If drones do have ratings, or should have ratings, can someone give me a rulebook page so that I can go educate myself?

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HunterHerne
post Aug 18 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 19,166

Off the shelf drones in SR4 have a device rating of 3 for typical drones. 4 for security drones, and 5 for standard military use. They can go higher for more advanced militaries, or warzones (War!). They can be found in the table on page 222, SR4A.

+Quote Post
CrowOfPyke
post Aug 18 2011, 01:13 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 18,867

QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Aug 17 2011, 04:57 PM) *
Off the shelf drones in SR4 have a device rating of 3 for typical drones. 4 for security drones, and 5 for standard military use. They can go higher for more advanced militaries, or warzones (War!). They can be found in the table on page 222, SR4A.

Thanks. Okay, there is a bug in the Shadowrun module for Hero Lab then cuz drones are coming in at Rating=1 no matter what. Got it.

+Quote Post
Neraph
post Aug 18 2011, 03:57 AM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 16,387

It wasn't expressly said in this thread, but the device rating is for all the core node's attributes: System, Response, Signal, and Firewall. Just wanted to make sure that was understood.

+Quote Post
Abdul Alhazred
post Aug 18 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 31,741

I'd suggest going to the Wolflair's website and posting the error in the Shadowrun section of the forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 12:45 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.