Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drone ratings?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CrowOfPyke
Do drones have ratings? I ask because of the new Shadowrun module for the Hero Lab character generator from Lone Wolf Development.

In there, the Drone Rigger sample character has several drones with a Rating=3. Their capabilities are greatly enhanced compared to the "off the shelf" drones in SR4A, supposedly all Rating=1. If drones do have ratings, or should have ratings, can someone give me a rulebook page so that I can go educate myself?

Thanks!
HunterHerne
Off the shelf drones in SR4 have a device rating of 3 for typical drones. 4 for security drones, and 5 for standard military use. They can go higher for more advanced militaries, or warzones (War!). They can be found in the table on page 222, SR4A.
CrowOfPyke
QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Aug 17 2011, 04:57 PM) *
Off the shelf drones in SR4 have a device rating of 3 for typical drones. 4 for security drones, and 5 for standard military use. They can go higher for more advanced militaries, or warzones (War!). They can be found in the table on page 222, SR4A.

Thanks. Okay, there is a bug in the Shadowrun module for Hero Lab then cuz drones are coming in at Rating=1 no matter what. Got it.
Neraph
It wasn't expressly said in this thread, but the device rating is for all the core node's attributes: System, Response, Signal, and Firewall. Just wanted to make sure that was understood.
Abdul Alhazred
I'd suggest going to the Wolflair's website and posting the error in the Shadowrun section of the forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012