IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Prague source material, is anything out there?
Hamsnibit
post Dec 25 2011, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,723

Our sessions happens to take place in Prague alot lately and im curious to find out more about this particular sprawl. So i went through my books again but only found some descriptions in the Sixt World Almanach.
I also searched the internets and rumors tell that in Shadows of Europe are more informations to find, yet i have to add this book to my collection so i wanted to ask if this information is correct.
Furthermore i would be grateful if anyone could give me a hint if theres more out there about Prague of the Czech republic in general.
Schwartzkopf is a different matter although he surely influences the shadows of Prague but as i said, im interested in the city as such.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paul
post Dec 25 2011, 04:14 PM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 1,514

I believe Shaodws of Europe does have a small section that covers Prague, which is what? A part of the Czech Republic. had to remember there.Schwartzkopf gets a better entry. I'd take the Wikipedia entry and compare it to Shaodws of Europe, the Sixth world Almanac and make it your own. Snag a city map that you use to mod for your group.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Dec 25 2011, 04:16 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

A quick search later and now I am posting useful links.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Dec 25 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #4

Neophyte Runner

After looking at Prague on Google Maps I realized again what a beautiful city it must be. And for a GM what a great terrain set up Lots of stuff to capitalize upon for driving the game!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:14 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.