Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rats, Demon Rats to be more precise
tisoz
post Feb 21 2012, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

Hi. I'm trying to get a SR game going and the subject of rats came up. I chimed in that SR had a couple of types of rats even worse than normal ones. I got asked what they do. So I looked in Critters and found the Devil Rat. It took me a little bit to recall the name of the other, but then I couldn't find it.

Can anyone direct me to the Demon Rat listing? Older editions is fine, and likely where it is hiding. (Darn thing probably has concealment power.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Feb 21 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #2

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

I want to say YotC. I'm remembering them being a beefed up version of the Devil Rat, similar appearance but larger.

Edit: Yep-YotC, p. 143 RAT
Demon rats have a very high animalistic intelligence and are quite cunning. They will often travel in swarms, leading devil rats as well as mundane rats with them in search of
food. Smaller swarms (under a dozen rats) will hunt using stealth, relying on the devil and demon rats’ concealment powers. Larger swarms will often attack en masse,
relying on numbers to take down their prey.

+Quote Post
SpellBinder
post Feb 21 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,653

SR3, Year Of The Comet, page 143.
SR4, Running Wild, page 152.

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Feb 21 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #4

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

Thanks a ton guys, for the fast awesome answers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:52 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.