IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadowrun Missions Season 2 Denver - The Godz, spoilers, spoilers, spoilers - you have been warned!
Thanee
post Apr 15 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #1

jacked in

Group: Admin
Member No.: 463

Hey there!

We are currently running the Denver campaign and there is a question that hopefully someone can answer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The third mission (The Grab) has that scene where Lady Jade and the team are attacked by a bunch of Gangers from The Godz.

The text says, that the reasons for this will be explored later.

Now I found a hint in the legwork section, but so far I couldn't find any mission that explored this topic further. While there is one that features Lady Jade again and picks up from where The Grab left us, it is focused on the actual run, not this sidetrack.

So, my question is... does anyone know if this is explained anywhere else in more detail? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bye
Thanee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wraith235
post Apr 16 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,736

QUOTE (Thanee @ Apr 15 2012, 09:24 AM) *
Hey there!

We are currently running the Denver campaign and there is a question that hopefully someone can answer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The third mission (The Grab) has that scene where Lady Jade and the team are attacked by a bunch of Gangers from The Godz.

The text says, that the reasons for this will be explored later.

Now I found a hint in the legwork section, but so far I couldn't find any mission that explored this topic further. While there is one that features Lady Jade again and picks up from where The Grab left us, it is focused on the actual run, not this sidetrack.

So, my question is... does anyone know if this is explained anywhere else in more detail? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Bye
Thanee

if I remember correctly this line ties up in a later mission ... its been a couple years ... but Im fairly certain that it does ... dont remeember the name of it tho

+Quote Post
Thanee
post Apr 17 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #3

jacked in

The only one I could find (amongst the season 2 missions) is Chasing the Dragon, which does continue the main storyline, but not this sidetrack, as far as I have seen.

Bye
Thanee

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Apr 17 2012, 02:24 PM
Post #4

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

Did you check Thrash the Body? That had a lot of gang activity.

+Quote Post
Wraith235
post Apr 17 2012, 04:40 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,736

QUOTE (Thanee @ Apr 17 2012, 09:30 AM) *
The only one I could find (amongst the season 2 missions) is Chasing the Dragon, which does continue the main storyline, but not this sidetrack, as far as I have seen.

Bye
Thanee

IIRC its in That one ... and its not much of an explanation ... like I said its been a couple years ... and IIRC its not even that important

+Quote Post
Thanee
post Apr 17 2012, 05:44 PM
Post #6

jacked in

Thanks! I'm mostly wondering if there is more to it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

But if there isn't that much, then I will just fill in the blanks, I guess.

Bye
Thanee

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:33 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.