Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dragon*Con 2012 - Aug 31 to Sept 3, Atlanta, GA
The Masked Ferre...
post Aug 7 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,018

Hi, I am the Masked Ferret, and I will be running some of the Shadowrun games at Dragon*Con this year. I will post a schedule soon of what we will be running. If you have any questions or need some more info about Dragon*con, please let me know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoyKaf Adict
post Aug 28 2012, 02:42 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,744

Awesome, might stop by to meet-and-greet a fellow dumpshocker. We should have an unofficial South-Eastern dumpshockers unite meeting!

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Aug 29 2012, 01:58 AM
Post #3

Old Man Jones

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,699

I will be there as well, playing Jack the Secret Pixie and Old Man Jones.

Jones is likely to hit 150 karma and retire at Dragoncon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

-k

+Quote Post
Bull
post Aug 29 2012, 02:34 AM
Post #4

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

Jyust a note Karma, 150 isn't a forced retirement number. you can keep playing him past 150.

You only have to "Check" for Prime Runner status at the beginning of a Missions Season. So when Season 5 starts, you'll need to look at his karma total. Until then, please, keep playing out the Season 4 stuff with him.

+Quote Post
Critias
post Aug 29 2012, 07:18 AM
Post #5

Freelance Elf

Member No.: 6,714

Have fun, everyone! I wish I could make it, but GenCon and Dragon*Con is just a bit too expensive. Have a good time, folks, and stay safe. If I had any idea what costumes my buddies who are going will be in, I'd tell ya to hassle 'em...but they're getting off easy this year, I guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Aug 29 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #6

Old Man Jones

QUOTE (Bull @ Aug 28 2012, 09:34 PM) *
Jyust a note Karma, 150 isn't a forced retirement number. you can keep playing him past 150.

You only have to "Check" for Prime Runner status at the beginning of a Missions Season. So when Season 5 starts, you'll need to look at his karma total. Until then, please, keep playing out the Season 4 stuff with him.

Ahah. Just as well, since I just found his DexCon and Origins paperwork and it seems he's closer to 190 Karma after adding that stuff in.

O.o

I wonder if I can get him to Legendary before Season 5?

-k

+Quote Post
DWC
post Sep 3 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #7

Shooting Target

Member No.: 13,526

QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Aug 29 2012, 04:19 PM) *
Ahah. Just as well, since I just found his DexCon and Origins paperwork and it seems he's closer to 190 Karma after adding that stuff in.

O.o

I wonder if I can get him to Legendary before Season 5?

-k

Who wants to be a legend when you can be drunk on a yacht? Retirement is pretty sweet.

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Sep 4 2012, 04:38 AM
Post #8

Old Man Jones

You can have both, ya know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

A huge thanks to everyone at DragonCon. I had a great time and managed to find characters that were odder than mine.

Mini-thulu. Hrgh. My brain hurts.

Ended up with 201 lifetime Karma for Old Man Jones. So Legendary is within grasp.

On the other hand, 15 Public Awareness. Does this mean Lofwyr knows who I am?

Also, Ally Spirit successfully summoned & bound. So Jones is throwing 22 Spellcasting dice now. <glee>

-k

+Quote Post
almost normal
post Sep 4 2012, 04:22 PM
Post #9

Running Target

Group: Banned
Member No.: 18,961

Jeepers.

+Quote Post
KarmaInferno
post Sep 5 2012, 04:52 AM
Post #10

Old Man Jones

The last round I played, was with a crop of new players.

In order to not overwhelm them, I had Old Man Jones stay by the base camp, snoozing in his wheelchair under a sun umbrella, while I ran his Ally Spirit assisting the rest of the team.

Closest thing to playing a legal Free Spirit character in Missions. Was kinda fun, even if she was limited to three spells.

-k

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.