Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UK Gamers, The english are coming!
The Dead Man
post Apr 16 2004, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,207

Any gamers around in the Midlands (particularaly Wolverhampton / Birmingham area?). Im looking to start gaming again when I finish my placement down in Sunny Kent, and all of my old gaming group have moved away / lost touch / lost interest.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paragon
post Apr 26 2004, 06:56 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 4,226

I'm in the same situation, I run a small game weekly just to the south of birmingham , don't mind travelling though. When do you get back?

+Quote Post
Callidus
post May 21 2004, 01:53 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,668

g'ah lots of Uk runners and all at least an hour or so's drive away *8-< Ah well... *8->

+Quote Post
Zephania
post Jun 4 2004, 05:09 AM
Post #4

I am not here...

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,349

I'm in a group in the Aberystwyth area, theres about 4 regular players. Were having a break for a few weeks right now while people finish things off before the summer but new players are always welcomed.

+Quote Post
DigitalMage
post Jun 4 2004, 12:09 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 340

I live in Wolves and currently attend a games club up near Cannock on Sunday evenings (Armageddon RPG Club) but have been trying to get some midweek gaming going on Wednesday nights when my wife goes to college.

Are you only interested in Shadowrun, or do you also play / GM other games.

In terms of my games, I do Shadowrun, Earthdawn, Star Wars D20 and many, many others.

+Quote Post
The Dead Man
post Oct 17 2004, 09:50 PM
Post #6

Target

Member No.: 6,207

Sorry, not sure if you guys are still around, but i'll reply here and PM you as well. Im up for playing anything but really only GM Shadowrun, even though I don't have that much experience! I have all the core SR3 books as well as a smattering of SR2 source books. Apart from Shadowrun Ive only played a couple of systems, most notably D&D. Email jayb62@yahoo.co.uk or PM me through the boards for more info!

+Quote Post
Botch
post Nov 5 2004, 02:48 PM
Post #7

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,538

Now is anybody running SR in the Surrey/Kent area?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:27 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.