Reply to this topicStart new topic
> St.Charles\St.Louis MO looking to join or form group
Aether Guy
post Sep 19 2012, 08:25 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,099

Hey all, just poking in here now and seeing if there any nearby group that is open to a new player, or if there be people around wanting to start a group.
I know and have played mostly bits of 3rd, but open to the other edition to play.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aether Guy
post Sep 24 2012, 01:50 AM
Post #2

Target

Update, found a possible GM for the game, edition not as yet nailed down, save that it will not be forth as the possible GM has never had any experience with 4th editon.

+Quote Post
Makoto
post Sep 28 2012, 04:44 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 53,069

Some of my wife's family lives in St. Charles and St. Peters as well Lake St. Louis, but none of them seems to wanting to join (Sorry). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Aether Guy
post Sep 28 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #4

Target

Drat! I say DRAT! ONE DAY I SHALL FIND THE PEOPLE TO FORM A GROUP!!!!!! ONE DAY!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Gamekanik
post Sep 29 2012, 05:29 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 14,220

I am out at Scott AFB. I am hoping to run shadowrun 4 out of my home, but may be able/willing to travel.

+Quote Post
Aether Guy
post Sep 29 2012, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Target

Sounds like an Idea, just messaged teh guy who was thinking about running a older edition game, to see if he would be interested. What times and days would you be free? and how far could you travel?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:13 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.