Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St.Charles\St.Louis MO looking to join or form group
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Aether Guy
Hey all, just poking in here now and seeing if there any nearby group that is open to a new player, or if there be people around wanting to start a group.
I know and have played mostly bits of 3rd, but open to the other edition to play.
Aether Guy
Update, found a possible GM for the game, edition not as yet nailed down, save that it will not be forth as the possible GM has never had any experience with 4th editon.
Makoto
Some of my wife's family lives in St. Charles and St. Peters as well Lake St. Louis, but none of them seems to wanting to join (Sorry). biggrin.gif
Aether Guy
Drat! I say DRAT! ONE DAY I SHALL FIND THE PEOPLE TO FORM A GROUP!!!!!! ONE DAY!!!!!!
Gamekanik
I am out at Scott AFB. I am hoping to run shadowrun 4 out of my home, but may be able/willing to travel.
Aether Guy
Sounds like an Idea, just messaged teh guy who was thinking about running a older edition game, to see if he would be interested. What times and days would you be free? and how far could you travel?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012