IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GMs wanted 2072 Thread, Players always welcome too!
Aria
post Oct 24 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 18,267

The persistent world 2072 thread [IC post:here OoC post:here] has had a new burst of life but given that I'm doing most of the GMing for it at the moment it would be nice to get some other voices involved.

The main thread is split into sub-threads which are individual stories/runs etc but that each happen in the same 'world' so they can potentially influence other threads.

If you fancy a bit of GMing it doesn't have to be a whole run, it could just be a small encounter or two before moving on. You might pick up existing players or encourage new ones. PCs can legitimatly take part in a couple of different threads due to the way the karma awards work...the only potential issue being PC death. Given that with edge burning etc a PC should probably never die the issue has never come up and we can cross that bridge if it ever does.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Notsoevildm
post Oct 26 2012, 01:10 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,869

I have a germ of an idea that I could throw up and see who bites. What's the best way to get some mooks to sign up? Post in the OOC thread?

+Quote Post
Aria
post Oct 26 2012, 04:18 PM
Post #3

Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 18,267

QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Oct 26 2012, 02:10 PM) *
I have a germ of an idea that I could throw up and see who bites. What's the best way to get some mooks to sign up? Post in the OOC thread?

Probably best to start a separate recruitment thread as I did for CoP and Tribes. I think people might be put off by the large number of posts in the OoC or IC and don't believe the "recruitment always open" bit...

I'll probably be persuaded to play, chance to get your own back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:08 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.