Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GMs wanted 2072 Thread
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Aria
The persistent world 2072 thread [IC post:here OoC post:here] has had a new burst of life but given that I'm doing most of the GMing for it at the moment it would be nice to get some other voices involved.

The main thread is split into sub-threads which are individual stories/runs etc but that each happen in the same 'world' so they can potentially influence other threads.

If you fancy a bit of GMing it doesn't have to be a whole run, it could just be a small encounter or two before moving on. You might pick up existing players or encourage new ones. PCs can legitimatly take part in a couple of different threads due to the way the karma awards work...the only potential issue being PC death. Given that with edge burning etc a PC should probably never die the issue has never come up and we can cross that bridge if it ever does.
Notsoevildm
I have a germ of an idea that I could throw up and see who bites. What's the best way to get some mooks to sign up? Post in the OOC thread?

Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Oct 26 2012, 02:10 PM) *
I have a germ of an idea that I could throw up and see who bites. What's the best way to get some mooks to sign up? Post in the OOC thread?

Probably best to start a separate recruitment thread as I did for CoP and Tribes. I think people might be put off by the large number of posts in the OoC or IC and don't believe the "recruitment always open" bit...

I'll probably be persuaded to play, chance to get your own back smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012