Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unique Seattle Map, Post Apocalyptic
Draco18s
post Feb 12 2013, 08:32 PM
Post #1

Immortal Elf

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,392

Not Shadowrun based, but could certainly spice up a Seattle based adventure.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tonydo...le-doomsday-map

There’s no other map quite like this in the world. I’ve rendered every building in downtown Seattle and Capitol Hill in meticulous detail. Habitable areas, structures, and hazards to navigation are clearly marked. I’m also printing a guidebook, “Dee Dee’s Doomsday Guide to Surviving in Post-Apocalyptic Seattle” that provides valuable information for the visitor, such as the location of the radiation leak in Sodo, who sells fresh produce in Belltown, and what’s the worst threat to your safety in Cal Anderson Park, not to mention the locations of zombie infestations, landmines, biological hazards, underground distilleries, and roving motorcycle gangs.

$5 for a PDF version isn't bad, $20 for a standard map fold is quite a deal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tecumseh
post Feb 13 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 37,075

Looks like he spared my condo building. I'm not sure whether I should be relieved or disappointed that it didn't come to a more interesting fate, like having a ferry or a train smash into it.

Regardless, I chipped in. Good find, Draco.

+Quote Post
Draco18s
post Feb 13 2013, 01:11 AM
Post #3

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 16,392

QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Feb 12 2013, 07:43 PM) *
Good find, Draco.

Once in a while I trawl through the recent projects in the gaming section.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:22 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.